The Journal of Being Positive

The Nerstory,- On October 6th of 2020 i got my first PCR test result after waiting for 1 week. Guess what? I was one of 15 people in my regency that confimed positive result from that test and joined to 311.176 comfirmed positive people in indonesia on that day. 
 
 
For your information, We  (all staff in my working place) had to take this test. Actually i don't have kind of symptoms of covid-19 such as Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell and Sore throat. I feel like im healthy. i am really healthy like i used to. i was even very confident that i would get negative result. cause my body is as fit as usual. otherwise, the result said like that. I might be asymtomatic person right?

I could say anything on that day. I lost all my words. 'is this true?' How? that kind of questions spreading on my mind for many times. though, I always do health protocol like stay safe, wear mask when i go out, keep the distance in public area, always wash my hand. but i'm still infected by this virus. Eventhough, as cov-19 IT staff, i still had to keep update the data and information about this to everyone while i still tried to process the information for my self first.

The first thing i did after i knew this information was I took some clothes, mask and the personal stuff to be brought to quarantine home.I lived alone there. self isolated.  There is no one friends to talk or to interact with for atleast 14 days after exposure.

To be honest, I corncerned more about another issues. Actually, I got some worries  about the social effects of this information escpecially for my family. How my dad and mom could handle the social issues. like Rejection issues if i choose to isolate my self here, on their society in this residential. But thanks god, I already saved from that kind of issues. I can get my live here, the quarantine time without any rejection from my neighbours.

So today, I'd tell the story of my 1st day of quarantine, I did loundry, took some exercise and sunbath, drunk many multivitamins from the traditional way to modern. I got many supports and advices to kick this virus out, such as: "Yes, try to eat 2 boiled egg everydays, or drink coconut water with lime and some salt, or drink boiled of sungkai leaf". Yeah I did everything to get 'negative' result for next check. And i am blessing that I am surrounded by nice people whom take care of me a lot. Thanks for you all.

I wish the next 14 days  will go fine without any symptoms or health isusses. Yeah I'll be okay if I do the positive things, right? because I have very strong support from my family, they are all I have. They are really meant to me. I am very lucky to be part of good family in my life. I feel grateful. I can go with it. So, you should do the same. Never give up to all confirmed positive fighter. Lets kick the corona virus out together. 

 

Once thing,The last but not least. There is no people want to get this (read:confirmed positive). The little thing that we can do is giving support instead of chasing them away from your circle. Everyone can be infected by this virus. Stay safe all. I believe, We can get through this together.-Yes20






EmoticonEmoticon